Sunday, February 19, 2012

Almost all quilted

I have only two more sections out of nine to finish quilting and the Jacob's Ladder quilt will be ready for binding.  Been quite busy today working on it, but have enjoyed it a lot!  Hope to finish the quilting and the binding tomorrow. 

I need to quilt that baby quilt for a shower in two weeks and then get busy on the tee shirt quilt for my coworker.  Got a lot going on, but I think if I get the Jacob's Ladder done early enough tomorrow I might give myself a break and make a few Farmer's Wife blocks.  I'm terribly behind again on them.  Oh well, it's not a race.

Made breaded pork chops, mashed potatoes and frozen peas for dinner tonight.  Yesterday I made mini burgers and even made the buns from scratch!  I used the white bread recipe I have been using to make loaves of bread.  Instead of two loaves, I made one loaf and 8 rolls.  I also put 8 balls of dough the size of the rolls into the freezer.  It's my little experiment to see if they will come out good when defrosted and baked.

No comments: