Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kitty pic, again

She really does think she's royalty, you know....

Today was a fairly trying day at work.  I'm pretty certain it was a full moon.  I don't understand how some people can be so rude.  It's not my fault they are out of work.  It's not my fault they didn't get their unemployment insurance.  It's not my fault their last employer didn't pay them.  It's not my fault they have to go to the doctor.  Or are homeless.  Or don't want to get a web based email because that would mean putting their name out there on the internet.

I'm sure you get the picture.  It was sooooo one of those days.  And I'm grateful and thankful to have a job.  Amen.

I did get upstairs to pick out some fabric for the next Farmer's Wife block.  I found some pretty scraps and pressed them.  That was about all I did up there, though. 

No comments: