Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a little bit more....

I quilted for a little bit today and am really close to the finish line on the Jacob's Ladder.  I had today off for President's Day and intended to do more sewing than I did.  I got involved in some household projects and didn't get as much sewing done as I wanted to.  I ended up cleaning off my dresser which was piled high with clothes, and putting them away, or in bags to give away.  I made two pans of lasagna, and washed and dried all the bed linens.  Oh, and also went to the store and bought a lot of fruit.  Just had a taste for some good fruit so I went to Aldi and stocked up.  They have the freshest produce, I guess because there is such a quick turnover.

So I'm hoping to get back upstairs and finish the quilting, but if I don't there is such a small amount of it, I should be able to finish one night this week without any problem.

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu@ With Heart and Hands said...

Darn those household projects! Isn't it sad that real life has to get in the way of quilting! Do post a photo of your finished Jacob's Ladder. It's such a neat quilt pattern!