Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No sewing tonight

I still have that small section of the Jacob's Ladder to get quilted then to bind it.  Tonight I came home about 20 minutes early because I had such eye strain from staring at my computer all day.  I'm thinking I might need new glasses.  Anyway, I didn't feel like going upstairs, just wanted to laze around, so that's what I did.  There's tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday to finish it.  It will get done.

Got the package mailed off to Mom today.  Nick took it to the Post Office for me.  I did get the humidifier cleaned tonight.  I didn't get to it over the weekend and it was needing it pretty bad.  Did a couple loads of towels, but really have another batch of laundry to tackle.  Just never ends...  haha.

Tomorrow I have a second interview for a different job.  Will see how it goes!

No comments: