Sunday, February 12, 2012

A lot accomplished

The house really smelled good tonight.  Can you guess why?  I baked two loaves of bread!
 I had made a pork roast for dinner with all the trimmings, too.  Sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, corn.  Yummy!

Here's my Jacob's Ladder quilt top so far.  I think this is going to be all I'm going to do in it.  I was considering putting another border on it, but I think this is enough.
 I'm not real pleased with those two off color greens in the corners, but I am not going to take it apart now.  Just going to leave it and hope for the best.

I have been haunting the thrift shop lately for baskets to use in the sewing room.  Here are a couple of them that I found and put to a good use!

If I don't have my thread all out in front of me I tend to get stuck in a rut, just using white for everything.  Boring.

No comments: