Monday, November 26, 2012

A long day.

Seems like today is taking forever at work.  Guess I got pretty used to those days off. 

Yesterday I was up in the sewing room on and off for about 4 hours.  I have all the blocks assembled to put together two double slice lap quilts.  Then I pulled out the materials I have to make a couple more that are just panels to be quilted.  Well, some are just panels, but they could use a little something.  I'm thinking of putting sashing in between sections, just to dress them up some.  Not quite sure what I'll do but I better decide quick!  Just a couple weeks left to get those finished.

We had a real nice Thanksgiving with my mom and Ev's mom and our families.  It was a lot of driving, but worth it.

And for the record, I love Cyber Monday....  You can keep Black Friday and the craziness the day befor Christmas.  Give me a computer and a debit card and I'm off......  woohoo!  Love, love, love it!

No comments: