Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Partial shopping partially done

First thing this morning I called the place I ordered items for Nick for Christmas.  They were very apologetic and helpful.  After a couple of minutes on the phone with a couple different departments, the order was straightenend out.  I did receive a confirmation email that the order has been verified, but not that it has been shipped yet.  I have confidence that it will be shipped without incident...  Call it blind faith...  haha.  Seriously, the company said they were just overwhelmed with orders yesterday and it even crashed their site, so to have gotten this far and received confirmation I'm feeling pretty good about things.

Now, if the item Johanna wants will ever become available, not just for pre-order, I will be in good shape...

My gal is supposed to come clean tonight.  That will give me a few good hours to hide in the sewing room.  This morning before work I cut up a few pieces to make spool blocks in between my main project.  I just had about 15 minutes and didn't want to get into any major sewing.  I'm hoping to get that other double slice top put together and maybe even another simple top made of two different materials.  Or maybe a rail fence.  Just have to wait and see what kind of mood I'm in!

No comments: