Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Necessary necessities

How's that for redundancy?  Yesterday I went to the doctor for my women's wellness exam.  You all know what I'm talking about, I'm sure.  All seems to be in order.  Thank goodness and thankfully it's done for another year!

I guess in my pursuit of finishing the quilt tops for the nursing homes, I blocked out other necessary sewing.  Mom called last night to tell me what she wants on the label of her friends' quilt.  I had forgotten for the past week or so that it needed a label and to be bound!  That's the project on the front burner as of right now.  If I don't get anything done on it tonight, I do plan to make some progress on it tomorrow when the gal comes over to clean.  That quilt has to go with us next week when we go to Mom's for Thanksgiving.

No comments: