Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shirts ahoy

Been deboning men's shirts that I had stashed away.  I'm down to less than 10 to take apart and I will have them all done.

I saw a real cute snowman at a Christmas bazaar when I was in Arthur last weekend.  I'm going to try and take a pattern off of it and make some for family members.  The original was made from a white chenille bedspread.  I looked at the thrift store for one, but couldn't find any, so I bought a baby blanket that had an interesting texture.  I'll use it and some of the smaller scraps from recycled shirts maybe.  These just look like a lot of fun to make to me.

Going to make a lasagna to take to my mother in law's for Thanksgiving dinner next week.  She didn't want turkey, so that's fine with me.  We will be having turkey at my mom's, so I'll get my bird fix there!

No comments: