Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rolls in the fridge

I made up a batch of the refrigerator potato rolls and they are in the fridge now.  Going to take it out in an hour and make up some of the dough into rolls.  Sure hope it turns out good!

Also put my oven on self clean for a cycle of two hours.  Good point - I remembered to take the skillets out of the oven.  Bad point - I forgot to take the oven thermometer out of the oven.  It's toast.  Just a blob of metal.  Oh well...

I finished making the label for big blue this morning and sewed the strips of binding together.  Attached the binding to two sides of the back of the quilt.  It's not going to take much to finish it from here.  Just have to motivate my butt to do it!  Think it will be done after a couple hours of work.  Tomorrow my cleaning gal is scheduled to come, so I might spend that time in the sewing room.

No comments: