Monday, November 26, 2012

One more done

I finished one more top for the nursing homes.  It's a Double Slice top and is from my stash.  Johanna held it up for me to take the picture and she thinks it might be too big.  Maybe it will be, but I would rather it be too big than too small, and it will shrink up some when quilted.  Here it is:





When I started this top, I thought it would be a good idea to do Bonnie Hunter's leader ender method of using another block to sew off the ends.  I am doing the little spool blocks like Bonnie is right now.  They are cute little blocks and work up quick, just a few runs through the machine.  I'm going to just make them and throw them in this bucket:

Pretty tired tonight.  I was all excited because I thought I had Nick's gifts all bought online, and then when I just checked my email there is a glitch in the order.  Sigh.  Well, I will deal with that in the morning.  It will all get worked out.

No comments: