Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do I have any baby girl fabric?

I really feel good about getting so much accomplished over the weekend on the Double Delight mystery. I don't know how much I'll do on it tonight, because I'm starting to wear down this afternoon at work. Having spent over 6 hours in the sewing room yesterday and over 5 hours the day before, I can say it's okay if I don't want to sew today!

I had a visit from a young couple that used to live on our street. They stopped in the office today to tell me they had adopted a baby girl on Saturday! She's only a week old. They are walking on cloud nine, and for good reason! This couldn't have happened to a better couple.

So, I really should whip up a quick baby quilt for them. I'm sitting here trying to remember what 'girl' colors I have in my stash. I think I have some pink with little white ducks on it that would look nice. I will have to raid my stash and check it out.

No comments: