Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday blahs on Tuesday











We woke up to icy streets this morning. Today is the first day back to work for me since the new year and it was really hard to get up to begin with, let alone drive to work on ice! But I made it and the streets have melted a little so the drive home should be better.

I thought I would post some pictures of the quilt I made for darling daughter for her high school graduation. When I told dd and her boyfriend I needed to take a picture of the back, they got silly and turned around with it, so I thought it would be funny to post that picture too! The label was done freemotion on the old Singer. I may make a smaller one, as this one is pretty big. DD wants a cross stitched label, but I'm just not into that right now.

Still working on the New Year's Eve mystery quilt. I'm on step 10 of 11, so it's almost done. I made spaghetti sauce yesterday while I was off, so dinner won't be a hassle tonight.

No comments: