Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A better day


It's a better day today. My dog is doing a lot better than she was yesterday. I guess those shots the vet gave her really helped. I have to take her back tomorrow morning for more meds. I hope she pulls through this okay. It's looking good.

Darling husband is trying to quit smoking and I'm trying to lose weight. Pity my kids...having to live with two cranky people right now! Actually, I'm not doing too bad. I'm eating sensible at work then eating smaller portions at dinner. And if I snack, I try to snack healthy.

Last night we had Swedish meatballs in a cream sauce over pasta. Tonight we are having baked chicken.

I haven't done any sewing since Sunday, and that wasn't really sewing. I just cut some squares for darling son's graduation quilt. What I should do tonight is bring the cutting mat and material downstairs and set the card table up in front of the t.v. while I watch the Westminster Dog show. Every year I watch that for two nights. My family thinks it's a riot that I watch it. They tease me unmercifully, but it's all good natured!

No comments: