Monday, February 2, 2009

February already

It's already February. I can't believe it.

Another thing I can't believe is that this quilt is almost finished. I have logged over 40 hours on this quilt top. This weekend I put together the blocks and setting triangles into the top. Tonight I put the one inner border on the quilt.

It's hard to tell, but laying to the left of the quilt is a piece of brown fabric that will be the second border. It's the same brown that is in the rolling star blocks.

Today I received a letter from a potential employer. It instructed me to call for an interview, which I did. I have one in three weeks. I am really excited about it, but I am also trying to keep a level head. I am telling myself that I will do my best at the interview and if it's meant to be, I will get the job. And if I don't get the job, I still have one, no harm done. I'm trusting God to guide me here.

Yesterday was the Superbowl. We just stayed home and watched it. I made a beef roast for supper and made enough so I could make beef and noodles tonight.

No comments: