Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day is getting better

My first post today was earlier, and I really didn't have it all together. Well, since then it has gotten better. My dear hubby came up to have lunch with me, where we talked about a lot of things, and kinda cleared the air. It helps so much to talk to someone who understands you. My husband and my mother are both great sources of strength to me.

Dear hubby just sent me a text from work. He is going to keep the same rate of pay on his new position. That was one stressor on my mind since he came home last week saying he was going to have to bump someone. He had to bump because they shut down his shift and the third shift on his machine - hopefully temporarily. At any rate, there was a good possibility that he would be taking a 70 cent an hour pay cut, but this did not happen. And even with the pay cut, we would still be grateful that he has a job, not like the four people who will be without one when this bump process is finished.

No comments: