Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is it Friday yet?



This feels like a Monday to me because I was off work so many days! I'm just dragging today. Didn't sleep well at all. I took the first pill for my blood pressure last night before bed and I was up constantly going to the bathroom and a couple times with leg cramps. The doc also put me on a diuretic, hence the bathroom calls. I'm hoping that levels off after I've been on it a while.

Don't know what, if anything, I will work on tonight. Here is a picture of the purples I'm planning on using in the baby quilt. I might just go home and crash. Think we will have sausages for supper.

Last night we had chicken I made in the rotisserie. Here's a picture of that birdie going round and round! Oh, it was so good! I'm going to use that rotisserie a lot, I think.

No comments: