Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!

That's what it looks like darling daughter is thinking in this photo. She was on her laptop and came across a long lost cousin on facebook. I think she is pleased at finding him.

Well, the dog went back to the vet this morning. She's doing better, but has lost a little weight and still has some blood issues. Vet gave her another shot and some antibiotics to take at home.

I did some hand quilting last night on Tennessee August. It seems to be such slow going. I was going to cut squares for darling son's quilt but hubby said he might get off work early and I didn't want to have everything all over the front room. I watched the rest of the dog show and quilted. The Sussex Spaniel won Best in Show. He's a cutie at 10 years old! His name is Stump. hee hee. Last year the Beagle, Uno, won. He was adorable. My mom and brother have beagles. Good dogs. My two are just plain ol' mutts. They are good dogs too.

I am going to pick up take out for supper tonight. I got some news about my upcoming interview that was not encouraging. In fact the interview may not even happen. That's life. At least I have a job.

No comments: