Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, Friday!


Last night I made up a block for the Sunshine Sampler project on Stashbusters. Here is a picture. It's the Old Maid's Puzzle block using the fabric pictured below and a yellow and an orange. It actually turned out okay, but is really really loud!

The cabbage rolls were excellent last night for dinner. I only had one small one and some baked sweet potato for dinner. I have lost another pound, total lost 7 pounds, and I am down to a svelte 221. ha ha. Seriously, I do feel better already and I also have been on the treadmill the last two days for 15 minutes at a time.

Tonight I'm going out with my friend Diane to see a movie. We are going to Subway for dinner first, so that will be good for me. I actually like their veggie sub sandwiches with the fat free onion dressing.

Darling hubby is having a rough time at work. The company is shutting down the machine he works on on second and third shifts. He works second shift so he has to bump someone else off a job. Hopefully he will be able to bump into a job at the same rate of pay and hopefully no one gets laid off because of this. I doubt there will be no lay offs, because it's affecting four people and his company runs pretty lean. Thankfully he still has a job and so do I. We need to keep all the unemployed in our prayers. And thank God for what we have.

No comments: