Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lincoln's Birthday

I had a day off work today. It's the start of five days off for me. Today I haven't done much sewing but I did do some hand quilting last night. Tomorrow I plan on sewing in the morning. I'll do some hand quilting tonight while watching one of my t.v. shows.

The dog is still not 100% but she seems to be feeling better. I have not seen her eat anything, though and that is worrying me. I know she's at least eating two bites of cheese a day because that's what I have to put her antibiotic in to get her to eat it.

I did get to a small quilt shop in the next town over. I don't like to patronize this shop because the woman who runs it is a snob, but I needed a fix. I bought three pieces to put into a baby quilt for a coworker. They were on sale for $3.25/yard so I bought a yard and a half of each. I thought I'd find a nice two color design and use the third piece for the back.

No comments: