Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend took a strange turn

This weekend took a strange turn last night. Not one for the better, either. I ended up in the emergency room last night. I thought I was having a stroke. Thankfully I'm okay, but it was very scary. I don't know what happened, but the e.r. doc says it could have been an anxiety attack or something blood pressure related, or even have to do with my diet. I don't know, but it sure scared me beyond belief. I'm still feeling lightheaded at times, so I am thinking it's something to do with the blood pressure medicine. Going to call the doctor tomorrow.

I did get some sewing done on an older project. It was paper pieced string blocks I was quilting as big squares. I put them together into rows today. Don't have all the rows done, but it's going quickly. It's just going to be a big scrap quilt I'm going to use on the couch to snuggle up in.

No comments: