Sunday, June 30, 2013

Decisions, decisions

I had a pretty productive sewing day yesterday.  Just about finished the pink and blue 9 patch.  I have two more sides of the border to put on it and it's done. 

Now I have to make a decision about what kind of top to make next!  I was browsing through a couple of books and have gotten some ideas.  In between finishing the 9 patch and starting another top, I'll just plug away on one of my many unfinished projects....

Speaking of unfinished projects, I have a quilt top waiting to be quilted that I want to give to my mother in law.  I'll have to pull it out and look at it, but I'm pretty sure it has the borders on it.  If it does, I really should throw that on Gemma and get it quilted up.  Christmas will be here before we know it!

Ev and I worked on the yard and the pool yesterday before it rained.  The biggest part of the yard got cut, but the trimming still needs to be done.  Ev got the pool all put together and chemicals put in it.  Now we have to give them time to work, but I would say by next weekend we will be in the water.  Nick came over and helped pull the cover off of the pool, which was a big deal.  We were real glad he helped because it's impossible for one person to do and I'm not much help because I'm too short!

No comments: