Thursday, June 27, 2013

Peaceful

After dark I went out and sat on the swing on the front porch tonight.  It was so peaceful sitting there listening to the frogs and watching the stars come out.  The air is real still, no breeze at all.  Temp wise it's still a little bit too warm to be completely comfortable, but it was tolerable.  I was only out there about twenty minutes, but it was enough to just relax me and put me in a mellow mood.

I went upstairs for about an hour tonight.  Finished the second green nine patch top by putting a border on it.  I also chose some fabrics to make another top.  It also has nine patches in it.  I seem to have a theme going here...  haha.  Well, with a dozen or more to make, if a few have the same type of blocks in them it shouldn't be a big deal.

No comments: