Saturday, June 8, 2013

Three for Three

Three quilts were finished in the last three days!  Warm Batiks, Cascading Colors, and Stained Glass were all completed.  Right down to the labels!  Woohoo!  I have a bit of a break now between the birthdays, I think.  Next one is in September.  It will sneak up on me, so I better get it done so I don't have to worry about it, right?

I also loaded up three wheelbarrow full of dirt from the front yard and transferred it to the back yard to fill in holes where my precious Ivy had dug.  She insists that the baby bunnies that next under the steps each year have to be 'played' with, consequently the dirt under the steps to the pool has been dug at many times.  At some point the pool steps are going to be crooked and falling down if we don't put more dirt there, and since having the water line dug up earlier in the year provided us with the dirt, why not?  Think I might be pretty sore tomorrow because not only did I move dirt, I used the electric chainsaw to cut down brush behind the garage this morning.

The third three - well, I took three showers!  haha.  One in the morning, again after chopping brush and finally after moving dirt!

I'll post pics of the quilts soon.

No comments: