Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Playing in the tall grass

Last night after work I went to the gym and worked out for a little while.  Then I had to stop and pick up farm eggs.  When I got home my neighbor was mowing his grass.  Well, I took a look at our grass and decided it needed to be cut also.  I jumped on the rider and mowed all of the area outside of our fence!  Ev said he was going to try and mow what was inside the fence before he left for work.  I told him I would try and do the trimming with the push mower when I get home.  I really need him to get the weed wacker running so I can use that for the trimming.

I didn't do any sewing last night, although when I went downstairs I did pet the quilt and machine as I walked by...  haha.  After cutting the grass and making dinner I was ready to sit down for a bit.  Then one of my shows came on t.v. so I was pretty much done for the night.  I have been watching the series "Longmire" on A and E channel.  It's pretty good.  I even read a couple of the books.  I'm also reading the books that go with the show "Game of Thrones".   It's so violent on t.v. but the books really aren't as graphic as the show, which is good.  I'm not into all that blood and gore.  The story line is good.

Just a few more days and we will be on vacation!  Then off to sunny California for a few days in the sunshine!  I'm excited about it.  woohoo!

No comments: