Monday, January 11, 2010

Block diagram for lake

This is a super simple block. This will be my Lake block. I'm going to use a darker blue for the lake than I used for the sky. Tomorrow I will put up the materials.

I'm tired tonight, which is normal for Mondays. I think I might be getting a sinus infection. Sure hope not. I'm going to give it a couple days to go away, but will call the doctor if it's not gone soon.

Darling Son is on the hunt for superglue. He dropped a box on his laptop keyboard and a couple keys popped off. I hope he's able to fix it with superglue but if not he'll have to have it fixed somewhere.

Darling Daughter has some kind of bug working on her too. She's been sick for a while and now most of the gunk is in her head too, but it's making her nauseous to boot. This has been a bad season for sickness.

Mom's new phone came today. I programmed it for her and am sending it to her tomorrow.

No comments: