Monday, January 4, 2010

Block diagram for pine trees

Not sure if this will make sense or not, but this is a diagram of what I want my first block to look like. It will have four flying geese units in it measuring 6-1/2" x 3-1/2", two trunk units measuring 6-1/2" x 3-1/2", and one sky unit measuring 6-1/2" x 6-1/2".

Not unpredictably, the trees will be green and the sky unit will be blue. Tomorrow I will share my fabric selections for the block.

Bean soup update: Wow! Best soup I've made in a long time! Also made some cornbread in a cast iron skillet in the oven, and for dessert I made some bread pudding with raisins.

I did get on the treadmill for 10 minutes today. It wasn't much, I know that, but it was something. And it's a start back in the right direction.

My silly dog really had some separation anxiety last night. She would not let us out of her sight, even at bedtime. She wasn't satisfied until she got UNDER the covers with Dear Hubby and I. Now, this wouldn't be too bad if she wasn't a Labrador who weighs 80+ pounds! The minute she was under the covers she fell fast asleep, snoring within minutes! Now, this was funny, and I didn't mind it, but she is not going to make a habit of this! I think she just had really missed us while we were at Mom's.

No comments: