Friday, January 22, 2010

Long week

Okay, so it really was a short week because I didn't work Monday, but it felt long to me! I haven't done any sewing tonight, but intend to go put the block together before the night is over and post a picture either later tonight or in the morning when I get up. Darling Son has been sleeping in my sewing room because it's warmer than his room. I already warned him that Saturday morning I intend to go up there and sew so he may have to move his butt out of there in the morning.

I made homemade pizza tonight for supper. Then Darling Hubby calls and tells me that's what he had for his break time at work. ugh. Well, there's a frozen container of something in the freezer I can make for him. Just wish I hadn't gone through the trouble to make the pizza....oh well.

I bought a new Swiffer wet jet today. When Darling Daughter moved out she took the battery pack from mine because she found one in the closet without a battery pack and thought, well, I don't know what she thought, but I was not happy. Anyway, I bought myself a new one and it's better than the old one. I have a lot of the pads and cleaning solution, so now what excuse do I have not to mop the floor...?

I stayed on my points today! This was a banner day for me, actually. I went to lunch with Barb and Megan to Ruby Tuesday's. I had water and the salad bar. Zero Points! This was a big deal to me, because it took willpower not to put cheese on the salad and not to put other goodies on my plate, including the really tasty croutons they have on the salad bar. I actually ordered the veggie mini burgers and just had them put them straight into the to go box for Darling Son.

I also got on the treadmill for 16 minutes tonight. I'm getting there.... Trying to get season one of a t.v. series I've never watched so I have something to watch while I'm on the treadmill.

No comments: