Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Night

Here are the fabrics for the Partial Trees Block. The two floral prints will make up the four patch block.

I have a stiff neck tonight, so I won't be typing long here. Don't know if I slept funny or what, but it's really aggravating.

Today is my second day of counting points and exercising. I did well on the points, even saved enough to have ice cream this evening. I think I might just have to make that a rule: always save at least two points for ice cream at night! I walked for 12 minutes on the treadmill. Not much, I know, but I'm going to work my way up to a decent amount of time.

Darling Son and Darling Daughter went to a late lunch together today. Wow. A year ago they were at each other's throats, now they are going to lunch together! What a difference a year makes.

No comments: