Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night

We had a busy day today. Darling Hubby finally has his own wheels! We got a 1997 Ford F150 truck. He is really really happy. I am too because now I don't have to worry about bumming rides or anything. Since Darling Son started back this semester he isn't home every day to take him to work. A little less stress, that's what it amounts to. And we can all use a little less stress...

I'm going to be putting the Lake Block together tonight and will post a picture soon. Just wasn't sure what my plans were for the evening, so I hadn't been up in the sewing room yet. This is a three day weekend for me, so I'm really looking forward to some sewing.

Darling Daughter and her boyfriend may be stopping by tonight. She wants to see Daddy's truck, I know. It will be nice if she does stop. I still have her birthday present to give her!

Going to pick up a pizza shortly. Not cooking tonight.

Mom has her phone again. I'm really glad and I know she is too.

No comments: