Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday night, week one

This will be the first full week of 2010. I have decided that I would like to make a sampler quilt. I have plenty of block pattern books to choose from. I'm going to start slow and set the pace to make one block per week.

I know myself. I do not do much on Mondays when I get home from work. That said, I think Mondays will be the day of the week that I announce what block I will be making for the week. So tomorrow I will let the cat out of the bag for this week and iron out a few details. There is going to have to be some rhyme and reason to the sampler and the materials for each block will have to play well with each other. I will be working from my stash fabrics for these blocks.

Today we came home from my mom's. We had a very nice visit. It was also nice to get home. I'll be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight.

My Darling Hubby decided to taste Limburger cheese today. None of us will soon forget this experience, especially him! ha ha ha. His reaction was very comical, while tasting it, and for the rest of the afternoon! Needless to say, he is not a fan...

No comments: