Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I fall to pieces...

Here are the pieces of the pine trees block. There are 4 green pieces that measure 3-1/2"x6-1/2", 8 blue 3-1/2" squares, 1 blue 6-1/2" square, 2 brown pieces measuring 1-1/2"x3-1/2", and 4 white with green pieces measuring 3"x3-1/2".

I'll put the darkest green on the base of the tree and the lightest on the top. The blue represents the sky. I'll be drawing diagonal lines on the small blue squares and sewing them to the green rectangles.

Today is Darling Daughter's birthday. I called her during my lunch break at work and sang Happy Birthday to her. I hope she had a nice day.

We are supposed to have some snow move into the area tonight. They are predicting three to six inches. I hope we get lots of snow. I love it!

I made a spinach lasagna tonight for supper. Made a simple salad and garlic bread to go with it. Now, Darling Hubby needs to have MEAT at every meal, so I put some Italian sausages in the oven to cook. My friend showed me how to cook sausage like this and I love it. You just put them on a rack over a cookie sheet to catch the grease. Bake at 350 until done. About half an hour, but I check with a meat thermometer.

My question of the day: Does everyone's Labrador lay on the couch with their paws up in the air on their back? I swear I have the weirdest dog... I think she must really be content and trust us.

2 comments:

ann said...

Love your Lab question...my black
lab does too...infact she even manages upsid down in a large chair. I've also wondered
ann

bunbear said...

Ann,
My lab is such a dork. She also loves to lay on the heating blankets and of course loves the heated waterbed. And when she's not feeling well, she sticks to one of us like glue. I always thought dogs liked to go off and be alone when they didn't feel good.
Tammy