Monday, January 4, 2010

This week's block is...



A pine tree block. I will be making a tree block, using flying geese units for the tree and rectangles for the trunks at the bottom. Since I want this to be a square block I am thinking of making the block with one tall tree and one short tree in it. I tried to make a picture on paint of it, but was unsuccessful, so I'm going to draw it out and take a picture of the drawing and upload it later.

Until then, here are a couple pics of the walker bag I made from my grandmother. I'm not sure how she felt about it.

I have a pot of ham and bean soup cooking on the stove. Today is my last day off before I go back to work, so I thought I would make a nice pot of soup. It smells really good. I've got navy beans, ham, bacon, canned diced tomatoes, ham base, carrots, celery, onions, and parsley in it. Yum.

No comments: