Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cut it up


Here are the pieces I cut for the Partial Trees block. They are as follows: from the green and white fabric cut one 3-1/2 x 12-1/2 rectangle, four 3-1/2 x 3 rectangles, and one 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 square. From the brown pieces cut two pieces 3-1/2 x 1-1/2. From the two pieces of pink florals cut two squares from each floral at 3-1/2 x 3-1/2.

Today I stayed on track with my diet. My friend at work wanted to go to lunch today but I didn't go. I can't go out and be tempted on the third day of my diet because I know I would cave and have something I shouldn't for lunch. I explained it to my friend and she totally understands, thankfully! That's one thing I have to say, I am blessed with great friends.

I had a really good sandwich for lunch that I made before work. It was diet bread, ham, turkey, cheese, lettuce, mustard and fat free mayo. Good stuff! For dinner I had a baked potato with fat free sour cream and salsa on it and a grilled cheese sandwich made with low fat cheese and diet bread. Also had some pickles. I have enough points left to have a cup of ice cream later! Yummy!

For Darling Hubby, I put some beef in the crock pot this morning with potato, onion, and cream of celery soup. Darling Son can have veggie egg rolls or veggie chicken nuggets when he gets home from work.

No comments: