Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday night, week two

Just a quick post tonight. Still very cold here. Cooked a pot roast today to try and warm up the house some. Put up plastic on more of the windows. Hopefully that will help with the heat bill. Every little bit will help.

Church this morning was moved from our church to the other Catholic church in town. The same priest does Mass at both parishes. Our church is having furnace problems. I sure hope they get fixed soon because it's only two blocks away. Of course, the other church is only a few blocks more.

Darling Son is working tonight. Tomorrow is the first day of his second semester of college. He had better get good grades this semester. Darling Daughter starts tomorrow also. Haven't seen much of her lately. Kinda hurts that she doesn't bother to keep in contact.

A few posts back I showed the walker bag I made from Gram for Christmas. As I suspected, after seeing her reaction, she hasn't put it on her walker. Just like she didn't use the quilts I made her. Why do I bother?

Next weekend we are going to car shop. We'd really like to find a good used truck, but I don't think there will be any in our price range. We have to get something because my husband is driving me nuts without a car.

Tomorrow I will post the block for this week. Stay tuned!

No comments: