Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day Two, New Year

Okay, so it's not the most creative of titles for a blog post... My brain isn't being real creative right now. Still at Mom's and overdosed on food. Ham, lasagna, potato salad, cookies, cheese and crackers, beans...too much good stuff. Going to have to get on the treadmill when I get home for sure!

Joined another mystery quilt group. They do six mysteries per year. There is a $5 donation request for cancer research for each mystery you want to participate in. I think that's a great idea. I wish I was creative enough to do something like that for diabetes research.

I'd really like to do something quilty on this blog every day of the year. I can't start until tomorrow because I'm not home, but I've got a couple ideas in mind. Possibly a block a day or a block a week. Going to decide what to do on the drive home tomorrow.

No comments: