Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Block Diagram for Partial Trees

Here's the partial tree block. The tops of the trees will be in the final block next week. The four patch block is supposed to represent flowers, so choose some happy tiny floral prints for it. I'll be posting the fabrics tomorrow. The greens and tree trunks will be the same as in the other blocks.

I started counting points for weight control again today. I have to do this. It's extremely unhealthy for me to be at this weight and I have to lose it! I also got on the treadmill for 11 minutes. I would like to work that up to 45 minutes or more a day.

I made a vegetable stir fry for supper for Darling Son and I. Going to make Dear Hubby sausage and eggs. I was going to make veggie stir fry for Son and pork stir fry for Hubby and I but I mistakenly took sausages out of the freezer this morning instead of pork chops! It worked out okay, though. I made a loaf of bread tonight, too. Judy Laquidara has a blog, www.patchworktimes.com and talked about this book with instructions to bake bread easily every day if you want to. Well, I bought the book yesterday and made the dough. Tonight I baked my first loaf and was very pleased with it. I was especially pleased when I gave Darling Son a chunk of bread and he said "wow, that's good!" That made me feel really good!

No comments: