Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to the sewing room

I'm up and at 'em this morning and determined to tackle the rows of the mystery quilt. I am going to go up and press all the rows and then start sewing.

Here's a picture of Ivy's mother. I had stopped over at the farm house where she lives and took a picture. She's not the prettiest dog, but she sure is a good tempered pooch. Johanna looked at this pic and thought she had pit bull in her but I don't think so. This pic doesn't show her in the best view. I think what she is seeing is bird dog. And she is not a big dog. She is really about the same size Ivy is right now. Her best feature is those haunting blue smoky eyes.

Ev got home around midnight last night. He had a nice visit with his mom, but I know he was ready to get home and sleep in his own bed.

Seems like it's going to warm up again outside today. They are talking about heat indexes of 100 again with a temp in the mid nineties. I am so sick of hot weather.

Don't have any plans today, other than to sew. Will see what Ev has in mind when he gets up.

No comments: