Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trip to Springfield

Diane and I went to see Nick and Jay tonight after work. We took the boys out to dinner at Olive Garden. I tried to behave and just had the salad, breadsticks and soup. I would have been better just having soup and no dressing on the salad and no breadsticks because those extras really added up. But all in all, I was okay with having over done it because I don't go to Olive Garden every day. In fact, the last time I was there was in May for Mother's Day.

Brought Nick's laundry home with me. I know it's only been a couple days, but he doesn't have a lot of clothes, so keeping on top of things is good.

Ivy was inside for almost 4 hours while I was away tonight. I think she might have had an accident, but not completely sure. It has been a long time since she had one, so I'm just hoping she doesn't backslide now. She was destructo dog again while alone. Two pair of shoes and the third or fourth pair of motorcycle sunglasses. Ev is not pleased.

No comments: