Saturday, August 28, 2010

Do rag done

Today Ev and I went to Wal Mart for a couple of things. While there I was browsing the fabric section and had Ev pick out some material to make a do rag out of. I'll take a picture of it soon and put it up, but I did get it all made today and I think it turned out okay. Got enough material to make Nick one just like it. Matching do rags...awwwwww.

Ev is working tonight. Can't say the overtime makes me mad. We need it.

Donna came over this afternoon and we basted one of her quilts. It is a double wedding ring she is making for her daughter. Very pretty colors. She is hand quilting it, which is the only way she quilts.

Since Ev will probably be sleeping late tomorrow morning, I went ahead and went to church this evening. We had a visiting priest from Kentucky, the Appalachian region. It was interesting to hear about other areas of our own country that are so different from here.

Made a pot of chili for dinner tonight. I didn't have any, but I did take a bowl of it over to my uncle. He sent home some peppers and tomatoes. The garden is winding down now.

No comments: