Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ivy and the Old Lake


That little dot in the water is Ivy...her first trip to the Old Lake and she loved it! It looks like she is out in the water farther than she really is. She only went out about 10 feet then would turn around and swim back to shore. She liked to get in at the boat dock.

When we got home she immediately got a bath (and I immediately got a shower after her bath!). Then she crashed out. Even when her and Wrigley went outside, Ivy had some difficulty keeping her eyes open, as you can see in the other photo! Poor worn out puppy!

I have been upstairs sewing for two hours today so far. Intend to get up there and do some more before the evening is over. The rows are going together quickly now that I have the squares stacked up and ready to be paired together. I have 12 rows out of 26 put together. I mean I have the rows done, not the rows sewn together yet. That will come soon.

Nick went to an audition yesterday in Springfield for a band that plays 90's music. He got the spot and is real excited. I'm happy for him. I hope this works out, but I'm concerned about his school work and have reminded him that he needs to make that his priority. He says he will. Time will tell.

Johanna is moving forward with all the details she has to clean up before school starts. Tomorrow she is coming up for a physical and then we probably will go to lunch.

No comments: