Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love being home...

It's so relaxing not to have to go to work this week! I slept a little later than I normally do this morning. Have had my shower and breakfast, plus put a load of clothes in the washer (laundry never ends...). Now I'm heading up to the sewing room. I have ten more rows to sew on the mystery quilt and then will be ready to put them together. I have a system to putting the rows together and can knock them out in about 15 minutes per row now.

I put a chicken in the crock pot last night so it would be cooked and ready to make soup today. Woke up around 3 a.m. wondering what that smell was! yum! So it's cooked and ready for me to do something with later today. Not in any hurry.

The temperature today is only supposed to be in the 80's. This is such a nice change from the awful heat we had for weeks in a row. It could stay like this the rest of the summer and I wouldn't be mad!

No comments: