Sunday, August 15, 2010

Two members of the flipped-ear club...




Okay, these dogs are characters. I don't know if you can see that each of the dogs have their right ears flipped back. They walked around the deck and yard for 15 minutes like this today and I just cracked up! Ivy and Wrigley were only on the deck while we were there with them. We don't have to worry about Wrigley getting into the pool, but Ivy's little swimming adventure is still fresh in my memory!

I did some sewing yesterday, but it was pretty warm in the sewing room. I went up there for about 10 minutes today but it was too warm and I was getting woozy in my stomach so I thought I would just wait until it cools off either tonight or tomorrow morning when I go up again. I could be sorting stacks of four patch units into stacks of 13 for each row.

Johanna and Ben came over and we made homemade pizza. I had put together the bread dough yesterday before we went to the winery. Nick had to work and I made his pizza before he left and sent it with him for his dinner break. They turned out really good.

Last night's trip to the winery was nice. We had a bottle of the blackberry wine between the four of us. It was very good. The restaurant was good also.

No comments: