Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nick and the do rag

This isn't the best pic in the world, but you get the idea. Nick is modeling the do rag I made for Ev. Now, once I got it done, Ev told me he really would like one made from different material since he knows I can make them right! Oh he of little faith! I'm using this as an excuse to go to JoAnn's and get him in there to pick out fabric! hee hee hee.

I did make two do rags out of this material and have a third one cut out. Ev wants to keep the one I made him, although I doubt he will ever wear it. Nick says he won't wear one because they aren't his style. sigh. So I think I will go ahead and make the third one and give two of them to Anne. She is making a bunch to sell in a few weeks and this will just add to her inventory. She gave me a bunch of material, so this will just be a trade off. Anne is such a sweet person. All my friends are nice people. I'm really blessed.

Nick is working tonight then going back to Springfield. I picked up some more goodies for him at IGA over in Staunton. He should be set for a few days. The next time he works is Thursday. I'll see him then.

Johanna and Ben were here for a little bit today. It was good to see her. Ben's birthday was on Friday. We got him a hair trimming kit. Johanna said he wanted one. He seemed pleased with it. I made a bag for him out of some wild material and he liked it too.

No comments: