Friday, August 3, 2012

A solution on the way...maybe

I broke down and called our internet provider.  They are sending someone out today.  I don't have a lot of confidence that things will be completely fixed, if past performance is any indication.  They will come out, look at the outside lines, and leave.  I told them on the phone it's the modem/router/whatever that box thing is.  It keeps going off.  We need a new one.  But, if they want to come out numerous times, that's up to them, because I'm going to keep calling them out here until it's right. 

No sewing and no shirt cutting the last couple days.  Waiting for a couple DVD's to arrive.  One is the Pajama Quilter and the other is I've got a longram and I'm not afraid to use it.  Been wanting them for a while and found them at a cheap price.  Hope they get here soon.

FINALLY got some rain yesterday.  It was a welcome relief.  Now, if we could just keep getting rain and lose the triple digit temps, things would be great!

No comments: