Friday, August 31, 2012

Putting my name out there...a little bit at a time...

Yesterday my daughter asked me to pick up some shampoo at her hair dresser's shop.  When I went in to get it, the gal and I got to talking and she handed me one of her cards.  I laughed and said I could give her one of mine, too, but they were for quilting.  The next thing she asked was whether or not I have a long arm machine!  I said yes.  She said it was fate that I came to pick up Johanna's shampoo because just that day she had a customer in who needed a long arm quilter!  Well, of course I gave her a couple of my cards and now I'm hoping I get a call.  Also hoping that what the customer wants done isn't too much for me!

God works in mysterious ways. 

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

That is great! Business cards are so nice. I hope this is a perfect start to your new business.