Friday, August 31, 2012

Morning treat

This morning I went upstairs and started sewing before I had to leave for work.  It was a real treat, even though I got a little lost in it and ended up rushing to get out of the house!  Considering the day at work I have had so far, it's good that my day started out peaceful like that.  I have a feeling my blood pressure may be high from dealing with irate customers!

It is a full moon.  And a blue moon, to boot!

My friend, Donna, and I were going to go to the movies tonight, but she just cancelled because her grandkids are coming to visit.  Totally understand that.  So I'm going to try and get Nick's quilt top borders done and hopefully get it on the frame.  That will bring my blood pressure down for sure!

Dear hubby got a speeding ticket today.  I don't think that helped HIS blood pressure!  He also had a doctor's appointment at the foot doctor because of a spot on his toe.  With his diabetes, we don't mess around when there is something wrong with his feet.  The spot looked like a blood blister on a callus, and the doc just removed it right there in the office.  He said it was very good that he came in early because those types of things can turn into bad things real easy and real fast.  I'm glad it's taken care of.

Hope I didn't gross anyone out with that last paragraph...

No comments: