Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Contemplating

I'm contemplating what to work on next.  I need to put a quilt on Gemma - having withdrawl!  haha.  Thinking it might just have to be Nick's signature quilt next.  Not sure if it has borders on it or not, yet.  It's only been aging a couple of years now...

Also need to make a baby quilt for a friend of Johanna's.  She asked for one in green, her friends favorite color.

And then there are the two tops I have waiting for Mom and Joyce.  Mom's is the one I pieced while in Nashville during the quilt show years ago and Joyce's is the one I pieced while at Woodhaven a couple years ago.  Both have aged nicely, also.

But for this very minute, I'm going to bed.  Getting back into the swing of things after vacation is rough.  Had dinner with Uncle Ray and Johanna tonight.  Came home and did not do much of anything.

No comments: