Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Internet issues

I could not log on last night to post.  I called our internet provider and they tell me I need to be at home to trouble shoot on my computer.  Okay, that's fine.  I was prepared to call them tonight when I'm back at home.  However, when I mentioned this to coworkers I find out that their internet has been spotty and was out last night also.  Now, why couldn't my provider just tell me that they were having trouble in our area, instead of making me think it's me or my equipment?  That aggravates me. 

Isn't this picture cute? (ignore my floor that needs mopping, please)  The little black cat is Lenore.  Nick brought her home to live with him in the shed/cabin/whatever we are calling it this week.  Since it's been so hot, whenever Nick isn't in his apartment he brings Lenore in the house.  There's no sense in running the air conditioning out there in just for the cat.  Also, we can't run the pool pump when the a/c is on out there, and we need to be running it.

I don't think Ivy would appreciate Lenore sitting in her food bowl while getting a drink from the community water bowl...  Shadow didn't seem to mind sharing the water with her.  Shadow was a little reserved toward the kitten at first, but they have become fast friends.  Ivy is just thrilled when Lenore is in the house because she thinks we have provided her with a moveable chew toy!  sigh.  Never a dull moment...

No comments: