Thursday, August 16, 2012

So ready for vacation

Just one more day and we are on vacation.  We are so ready.  After working in the hot factory my husband is ready for some well deserved time off.  As for me, after dealing with people all day long, I'm really ready too.

Saturday my daught and I might just jump into a project together.  Our bathroom has needed the trim put up for, well, a very long time.  She and I are planning a trip to Lowe's to get the trim we need and then to put it up.  Not sure how good our mitreing skills will be, but I think we can do this...

I picked up a package of cube steak to make for dinner tonight.  We haven't had that in a long time.  Probably make some mashed potatoes to go with it and a can of corn or something equally as easy.  That will give me time to work on the monster.  I'm chomping at the bit to get it finished!

No comments: